Friday 28 September 2012

How to budget as a new student during Freshers week


App Research

Current Finance App Logos:



AndyInvoicer 

Concealer

PiggyStocks

This is my favourite from the financial logos. It's clean, Simple and conveys what the app is about.

Pocketmoney

Squirrel 

Current Game App Logos:


Crazytoad

Forestzombies

Frog vs Storks

Green Farm

Super Snake

This is my favourite from the game App logos. I like the illustrated character style which is the direction  our character is going in.

All App logos have been sourced from the Apple App store

Research Analysis

From the research I have collected I have found that it needs to be simple but eye catching. Gradients seem to be a common element in the background which is something I can experiment with when I come to designing the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment