Sunday 20 October 2013

OUGD504- Aesthetic research

I have found some examples of design that are reflective of my own interests and creative ambitions.









I am going to research into folding techniques to take into consideration when designing. 









I like how the example above folds out into separate sections. This could be an interesting format to explore. 







The postcards above caught my eye because I like the colours used. This is something I need to consider when choosing stock.
























This design has section that can be removed, this could be a good way of creating something that can be used in a print environment without taking the whole book.







I really like the use of bright colours. I think it works well with black ink on top. I will properly use a limited colour palette in my design as I think it has the most impact.


















I like how image above has pages within ages. This means it can be folded to out to create more space to display content.


I like the pastel colours used in this design. To me it portrays an ora of calmness.





The illustration in this design caught my eye. I like the 2 dimensional flat aesthetic.











I like the thickness of the cover on this book and the type of bind used. It has a hand made feel to it which gives it character.








No comments:

Post a Comment