Thursday 10 April 2014

OUGD503- Sound Vizion Uk Research- Live Brief

I have been asked to design a logo for a sound production company called Sound Vizion Uk. 

Inspiration 



I want to communicate sound in the logo so I have been looking at how I can go about this, Sound waves is one possibility I have been thinking about.


Audacity is a well known music editing software, I have been thinking about using these colours in the logo.





I want the logo to look clinical so I have been looking at sound symbols to get some ideas. I think a geometric design might best reflect the nature of the company.







I have been thinking about what shape to have the logo so I have been looking at speakers forms.







Music Production Company Logos 


I like how this logo is made up of shapes, I am thinking of doing something similar in my design. 




These logos have type as well the logo. I think I am going to make the logo work with type as well as work as a stand alone logo.



I like how this logo uses the S as the focus for the logo in a symmetrical way, this might work well with the company name underneath.











Music Production Software 

Because the logo is for a music production company I wanted to have a look at some existing music software programmes to see what kind of logos are used.  







The majority of them have quite a corporate, clinical feel, this is something I will keep in mind when designing the logo. I want my logo to be clean and bold so I will create it will need to be vector based.



No comments:

Post a Comment